Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Short Trip to Singapore

Hello Buddies ^_^
I went to Singapore for 3 days, and i wanna share my experiences after the trip.
Actually, I have been to Singapore so many times since i were child.. maybe it's my tenth, or maybe more.. i don't count it already.. and it's quite rare for Indonesian to go that often, so i called myself really lucky.
For me, Singapore is really a beautiful country that was really liveable as well in ASEAN !! i mean, if you compare to any other capital city in ASEAN, maybe i'll choose Singapore, everywhere the Human Resources has professional quality, eventhough when they can't give you the best services ever they tried the best to keep their proffesionalism.
And for the Public Transportation, it's all depend your choices and budget, since they have so many choices starts from Bus,Taxi,MRT,etc..
The City is very clean and supporting GO GREEN as well, so many plants and trees everywhere in the town,city,places.. Skyscrapper is everywhere, start from the apartment for the societies, the Business tower for working places, until Hotel , where the Tourist stay in !!
Everybody were quite friendly, depend on who you met, and they are really pay attention to the country's regulations. Everything in Singapore can be reconsider Expensive if i compared it to my own country's things. I bought Merlion Chocolates for about 20S$ , so it's about 160.000 IDR, and that's truly expensive for Chocolate size.
Anyway, for the language.. Mainly, Peoples speak English but if they are Chinese, they prefer to speak Chinese,and when they see you are Chinese peoples as well, they will start to speak Chinese to you. Because, i have experienced that, Whenever, wherever i starts wanna buy something, the sellers will speak Mandarin to me, and I was like "I'm sorry, I only can speak English and they were like suprised".
Well, I'm from Indonesia but for sure i have chinese blood and i wanna learn Mandarin. :)
Maybe for this time trip, it gives me learning to love the Chinese language, it has been so interesting to practice it here in Singapore, and i'm going to Visit Singapore again in the future, often or not often, but surely yes !

Anyway, let me share you the picture with the caption within it !!! ENJOY ~! If you have any questions regarding my travel experiences, and wanna know me better just starts email me okay , yos_steven@yahoo.co.id. ^_^


Buffet Breakfast VIEW @ Holiday Inn Hotel ,Singapore Atrium

Orchard Road

Orchard Road

China Town , Singapore

China Town , Singapore

Eu Tong Sen St,  China Town

Orchard Road

Singapore Visitors Centre

Merlion Souvenir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for International Students : Residence Olympique in Montpellier, France by CROUS RESIDENCE

 Hi everybody, Greetings~ Hope you are all doing amazing in this middle of pandemic era. The world is getting better and healing. ----------...