Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mahidol University International College

Hello Guys, long time no blog !
yes ! for me,it has been a long time..
I'm sorry but so many things to take care,especially studying here because i'm having mid-term exam in the college until next week ! I hope for your kindness to support and pray for my score ! at least it has to be a 'good' or 'pass' score when i transfer it back to my Home University !

Anyway, I'm goin to publish the MUIC photo which i took one month ago on the orientation day and visiting day ! The University is very large, the College is only one of the buildings there !
I think it's about 15x large than my home university or even more larger !
Enjoy !!!

With Mrs.Supamas

at MUIC

Front look of MUIC



Mahidol University

greenfield lounge

Chaiyapruk Int.House

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review for International Students : Residence Olympique in Montpellier, France by CROUS RESIDENCE

 Hi everybody, Greetings~ Hope you are all doing amazing in this middle of pandemic era. The world is getting better and healing. ----------...